NOTE: THIS IS AN UNOFFICIAL FANSITE.

Neither the author nor the host of this blog is affiliated in any way with The Price is Right, FremantleMedia North America, CBS Television, or any of the products or services mentioned herein.

The views and opinions expressed are entirely those of the author, and do not reflect those of Google, CBS, FremantleMedia, Drew Carey, or indeed any other known human being.

Friday, December 21, 2012

Christmas Vacation (Griswolds not included)

Technical difficulties prevented me from posting recaps on Wednesday and Thursday (DVR failure in the former case, a power outage in the latter), and I'm going to be rather busier than anticipated today.  Therefore, I've just decided to begin my Christmas break early and not post a recap for today.  I didn't plan it this way, but that's how it's turned out anyway... terribly sorry, folks.

With that, this place should reopen for business on 7 January,  and I may have a few procedural changes to announce then. 

Until then, have a happy and a merry, and I'll see you in a little over two weeks!  8^)

No comments:

Post a Comment